Phone: +353 1 2120456
Helen specialises in commercial property.
Helen qualified in 1987 and has a BCL from University College Dublin. Helen is a partner and heads our commercial property department.
Helen has extensive experience in commercial property law, advising on title, leasing, development, funding and construction issues. Helen's is a well respected commercial property solicitor and has a broad practice encompassing all aspects of commercial property work, including:
- Property financing,
- Landlord and tenant,
- Development and asset management.
- Acquisition and disposal of investment property portfolios
- Negotiation of commercial leases for both landlords and tenants
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Property related aspects of liquidations and receiverships.
- Commercial Property aspects of commercial transactions, including the sale and purchase of companies in Ireland.
Helen recently advised on
1. Acquisition of a large portfolio of property assets on behalf of a US venture fund
2. The acquisition by one of Ireland's leading nursing home groups of a site including the environmental, planning and construction elements of the development.
3. The acquisition of a leasehold interest in a city centre car park with turnover rent provisions.
4. The property aspects of a hotel purchase.
5. The court sale of properties on behalf of a judgment creditor.
6. A number of high-profile restaurant, retail, industrial and service industry leases, sales and purchases.
7. The sale of distressed assets for banks and receivers.