We provide a range of specialist legal services to Charity, Not-for-Profit and non-governmental organisations. Drawing on specialist legal expertise from across the firm and our deep understanding of Irish charity legislation and regulatory frameworks, we provide practical advice to our clients on a range of governance, regulatory and operational issues in a complex legal and regulatory environment.
With consideration for the work that our clients do, the increase in their regulation and reporting requirements and the pressure they face to manage both risk and costs their legal, we identify, mitigate and resolve issues at the earliest opportunity where at all possible.
- Registration and advice on structure, mergers and restructures
- Advices around GDPR and compliance legislation
- Interpretation of the Charities Act
- Charities Regulatory Authority
- Registering and regulating fundraising
- Board policies and procedures advice
- Property management and acquisition and sales advice
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
- Data protection