At Sherwin O’Riordan, we provide advice on large commercial litigation matters including High Court and Commercial Court disputes.
In business it is almost impossible to prevent disputes from arising. When they do, it is important to be safe in the knowledge that you have the assistance of expert legal advisors who are able to handle the matter effectively, will protect the business’ interests and keep you updated with their progress.
Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Lawyers Dublin
Our services include:
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banking and Finance Disputes
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- Defamation-Media Law
- Workplace Disputes
- Insolvency Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- The litigation department has been instructed in numerous professional negligence claims, including a recent successfully defended multi-million euro, multi-defendant, claim involving architect firms and engineers.
- Acted in a s205 minority shareholder dispute claim involving a dispute over shares and assets worth over €20million.
- Acted in a Commercial Court defence of a breach of contract/commercial property dispute against a land developer client by an international oil company.
- Potential Title Issues Over Properties Did Not Invalidate Appointment of Receiver
- Receiver Was Not a Necessary Party to Tenant’s Appeal
- Receiver to Bear Majority of Costs Associated with Restoring Company to Register
- What do You Need to Get a Summary Judgement and How do Borrowers Stop Them?
- Difficulties in Recovery Cases Where the Plaintiff Company in the Proceedings Were Not a Party to the Original Loan Facilities in Question.