We provide practical advice to directors, shareholders and advisors of companies of all sizes helping our clients effectively deal with troubled companies and complex issues.
We have expertise and insight necessary to help you smoothly navigate insolvency proceedings both in and out of court. We provide a full spectrum of services related to restructuring, bankruptcy and insolvency.
Insolvency & Corporate Recovery Lawyers Dublin
Our clients include borrowers, lenders and creditors (secured and unsecured).
We advise on all areas, both contentious and non-contentious, of insolvency and corporate recovery law, including:
- Creditors’ rights on insolvency
- Retention of title
- Advice to banks in respect of company law enforcement and the appointment of receivers.
- Advice and support to receivers
- Enforcement of guarantees and security including posession orders
- Advising official and voluntary liquidators in respect of procedural aspects of liquidations
- Restriction and disqualification orders
- Fraudulent preference and fraudulent disposition actions
- Fraudulent and reckless trading actions
- Court applications arising on corporate insolvency
- Company law issues arising in corporate restructuring
Who we Represent
- Advisors of Companies
- Financial services (banks, broker-dealers, insurance companies, investment companies and investment advisers)
We have represented Lending Institutions, property developers.private companies (insurance companies, retailers, medical groups, employers, IT groups, etc) and private clients.