Commercial Property for Business
Our Commercial Property team understand the legal and business issues associated with commercial property transactions. We represent landlords and tenants across a wide variety of industries. We understand that effective negotiation of various clauses and provisions in lease documents is vital to business.
Our leasing experience includes office, industrial, medical, retail, manufacturing, research and development, resort, hospitality, and warehouse facilities. We handle leasing transactions of various sizes (from 2,000 square feet to over 50,000 square feet) whole and multi-building leases, ground leases, shopping centre leases, and leasing portfolios with a single or multiple properties and landlords. Our Commercial Leasing practice is designed to assist with the negotiation of a lease in a way which adds value to the transaction, protects your business, and further advances your business objectives in a timely and efficient manner. We tailor our representation to address our client’s goals and protect our client’s interests in an efficient and cost-effective manner, commensurate with the nature of the property involved, client expectations, and the size and complexity of the transaction.
We offer practical and cost-effective representation on the full spectrum of legal services related to Commercial Property, including:
- Asset Management
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Commercial Leases
- Property Finance
- Property Development
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Construction and Project Finance
- Construction and Project Documentation
We also advise on:
- Sales and acquisitions
- Office Leasing
- Industrial and Warehouse Leasing
- Retail and Shopping Centre Leasing
- Medical and Care Facility Leasing
- Manufacturing and Research & Development Leasing
- Corporate Facilities Portfolio Leasing and Management
- Secured lending and property finance
- Land use and development
- Landlord and tenant
- Leisure and hotels
- Property litigation
Who we Represent
We represent developers, corporations, investment funds, healthcare institutions, restaurants, hotels, landlords, tenants, lenders, and borrowers in some straightforward and more complex property transactions. We represent a wide variety of property companies, investors, end users, and commercial clients in fields such as high-tech, bio-tech, manufacturing, construction, hospitality, health care, and national retailing.
Below is a small sampling of the Commercial Property team’s recent transactions:
- National Medical Services Provider – We represented a national medical services provider on the acquisition of a primary care centre in Dublin.
- Mixed Use Developers – We represented a development consortium in relation to the financing, acquisition and development of a large nursing home site.
- National service provider – We represented a national service provider in acquiring a series of high value consulting suites nationwide.
- Multinational Joint Venture – We represented a number of parties in the financing and acquisition of a high tech premises to house a newly formed joint venture operation.
- Acted in an enforcement of judgement matter on behalf of Samsung International against Apple.
Meet your team