Our Commercial Property team understand the legal and business issues associated with commercial property transactions.
We represent landlords and tenants across a wide variety of industries. We understand that effective negotiation of various clauses and provisions in lease documents is vital to business.
- Asset Management
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Commercial Leases
- Property Finance
- Commercial Property Developments (Offices, Nursing Homes, etc.)
Contact our Commercial Property Lawyers in Dublin, Ireland
- Advised one of Ireland’s leading nursing home operators on the buyout of its investors at the end of the tax scheme. This included new fundraising to effect the buyout of the borrowers/tax investors pursuant to a put and call option agreement. View more details.
- National Medical Services Provider – We represented a national medical services provider on the acquisition of a primary care centre in Dublin.
- Mixed Use Developers – We represented a development consortium in relation to the financing, acquisition and development of a large nursing home site.
- National service provider – We represented a national service provider in acquiring a series of high value consulting suites nationwide.
- Multinational Joint Venture – We represented a number of parties in the financing and acquisition of a high tech premises to house a newly formed joint venture operation.
- Acted in an enforcement of judgement matter on behalf of Samsung International against Apple.