We have extensive experience and knowledge to deal with all types of corporate and commercial transactions.
We offer much more than simply legal advice. We are business advisors who offer practical, business-savvy legal advice focused on getting the very best deal for the client and protecting their best interests.
- Shareholder Agreements and Disputes
- Commercial Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Joint Ventures and M&A
- Business Contracts
- Renewable Energy, Solar, and wind
- Venture Capital and Equity investments
- Advice to Directors, Creditors and Shareholders
- Company and Partnership Advices
- Shareholder Succession and Exit Planning Advices
Contact our Corporate and Commercial Lawyers in Dublin, Ireland
- Advised a lending house in the United Kingdom lending €8 million to two separate Irish businesses - which completed on the same day and within 6 weeks. View more details.
- Advised a professional services firm on exiting a commercial lease and negotiating in relation to dilapidation, schedule of works and in the absence of a lease. Our client was able to exit the lease - with payment of a substantially reduced settlement amount - and transfer to new premises within 3 months. View more details.
- Advised the Director and shareholder in a manufacturing company on a dispute with the co-founder. Successfully removed the shareholder – replacing him as a director – within 4 months and allowed our client refocus effort on strategic growth. View more details.
- Advised VR Retail, a high-tech start up, on IP protection, corporate structure, employment agreements, shareholders agreement and share classes, and supplier agreements. VR Retail can focus on what they do best, knowing they have put in place the structures to protect what they have built and enable them grow successfully. View more details.
- Advised a leading medical device supplier on the buyout of a minority and difficult shareholder, allowing our client to proceed with its expansion plans unhindered. View more details.
- Advised one of Ireland’s leading nursing home operators on the buyout of its investors at the end of the tax scheme. This included new fundraising to effect the buyout of the borrowers/tax investors pursuant to a put and call option agreement. View more details.
- Advised a medical supply company on a major joint venture
- Advised a leading private hospital on the sale of the business and assets of a homecare for the elderly business
- Advised on the implementation of a share option scheme for an educational company
- Advised on the exit of a partner and forming of new partnership for a leading specialist law firm