We offer much more than simply legal advice. We are business advisors who offer practical, business-savy legal advice. Our solicitors work closely with our clients to gain a full understanding of their business. This allows us to become an integral part of the business and to offer valuable, actionable advice.
Our corporate lawyers advise on such corporate transactions as follows:
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Equity Investments
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Asset Management
- Venture Capital
We also advise on:
- General Corporate work
- Commercial Finance
- Partnership Agreements
- Exit Mechanisms
Who we Represent
We serve the needs of companies located throughout Ireland and foreign companies setting up in Ireland, in various industries, including:-
- Health care products and services
- Financial services (banks, broker-dealers, insurance companies, investment companies and investment advisers)
- Software and IT
- Food and Beverage
- Professional services
Our team has extensive experience and knowledge to deal with all types of corporate transaction. Our advisors establish an intimate knowledge of the clients business so that when corporate transactions are availed of our lawyers know the focal points for the client to assist in the negotiation process. Our focus is on getting the very best deal for the client and protecting their best interests.
We advise on the structuring of transactions from the initial stages (letters of intent/heads of agreement) right through the negotiation process and the drafting of documents to completion.
Access to senior people who have extensive experience in corporate transactions is crucial and we provide that to all our clients regardless of size.
Our team adopt a level headed approach to negotiations whilst at the same time ensuring that the client’s best interests are maintained at all times.
- Advised a medical supply company on a major joint venture
- Advised a leading private hospital on the sale of the business and assets of a homecare for the elderly business
- Advised on the implementation of a share option scheme for an educational company
- Advised on the exit of a partner and forming of new partnership for a leading specialist law firm
Meet your Team