Employment law is one of the most complicated areas of the law –the rules are specific, fast-changing and complex - and should only be handled by specialist employment lawyers.
We understand that employers are obliged to comply with a range of different pieces of legislation related to employment law.
Employment Lawyers in Dublin, Ireland
We offer practical and commercial advice and skilled litigation services and have represented clients in hundreds of employment related matters.
- All legal Issues in Employer/Employee Relationship
- Representation in Court, Workplace Relations, Commission and Labour Court
- Employment Equality Issues, Workplace Bullying Claims and Disciplinary Matters
- Industrial Relations, Trade Disputes and Trade Union Recognition
- Protected Disclosures/Whistleblowing
- Employment Issues in Business Sales, Group Reorganisations, Insolvencies, Outsourcing Contracts and Staff Policies and Compliance Advice
- Discrimination & Equality
- Settlement Agreements
- Advised VR Retail, a high-tech start up, on IP protection, corporate structure, employment agreements, shareholders agreement and share classes, and supplier agreements. VR Retail can focus on what they do best, knowing they have put in place the structures to protect what they have built and enable them grow successfully. View more details.
- Acting for a large petrochemical enterprise in respect of a number of cases before both the Employment Appeals Tribunal and Rights Commissioner service encompassing claims regarding unfair dismissal, working time, payment of wages, rest periods and conditions of employment.
- We also regularly provide advice in relation to our clients, including large parking management companies, nursing homes and print publications regarding the management of disciplinary proceedings and the management of underperforming staff.
- Dismissing Employees: Procedures & Pitfalls
- Brief Overview of Irish Employment Law
- Brief Overview of Irish Employment Law for Businesses
- Fair Procedures in Dismissals - Probationary Periods
- Fair Procedures in relation to Performance Issues - a Test for Employers
- Dismissing for Misconduct
- No Fault Dismissals - Commercial Strategy
- Incapacity Dismissals