General Commercial and Business Agreements
Clients may require a multitude of commercial contracts to protect their interests in day to day business. We have the experience to create bespoke agreements to cover almost any client requirement. We advise our clients on the strategic planning, drafting and negotiation of key contracts. We pride ourselves on providing value for money practical commercial advice. We utilise our legal knowledge to ensure that clients from a range of different sectors achieve their goals.
Our commercial lawyers advise on the negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements such as:-
- IT Agreements
- Online/General Business Terms and Conditions
- Distribution Agreements
- Outsourcing and Service Agreements
- Manufacturing and Supply Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Logistics Agreements
- Installation Agreements
- Franchising Agreements
- Agency Agreements
- Licence Agreements
- Media Agreements
Who we Represent We serve the needs of companies located throughout Ireland and foreign companies setting up in Ireland, in various industries, including:-
- Health care products and services
- Financial services (banks, broker-dealers, insurance companies, investment companies and investment advisers)
- Software and IT
- Food and Beverage
- Professional services
Our team has extensive experience and knowledge to deal with all types of contractual, commercial and trading issues regardless of the trading platform. Our tailored advices will deal with any type of commercial transaction to include joint ventures, transacting business over the internet and distribution and supplier arrangements.
We advise on the structuring of transactions from the initial stages (letters of intent/heads of agreement) right through to completion. We at all times preface our advice on the needs of the client.
In addition to contract issues, we advise on other commercial matters and compliance requirements that might affect your business such as data protection and intellectual property issues. We ensure that you have access to a partner at all times to ensure that experienced people are working on and supervising your matter.
- Advised on business terms and conditions for a leading electronics and security company
- Advised on the online/general business terms and conditions for leading marketing company
- Advised on a retention of title agreement for a leading leisure retailer
- Advised on an inter-company service agreement between a foreign parent and domestic subsidiary
Meet your team