Specialist Legal Advisory Service to the Retail Sector
Sherwin O’Riordan Solicitors is an award winning ﬁrm of experienced solicitors who specialise in advising growing SMEs in Ireland on commercial and business law, employment, commercial litigation & dispute resolution and commercial property.
We provide an advisory service to the retail sector, in particular in the areas of employment, commercial contracts, commercial lease and property matters by phone or email.
What we can oﬀer your Retail Business
The retail sector is complex and faces a diverse range of legal issues. From day to day operations; employment, supplier contracts and commercial property, to strategic development; business restructuring and ﬁnancing.
- We specialise in the areas of law that have particular relevance to retailers. We work with a number of Irish companies and international organisations operating in Ireland, providing expert advice across all aspects of their business.
- We support our clients through the growth stages of their business, as they establish and expand their operations.
- We oﬀer practical guidance on all legal Issues in Employer/Employee Relationship, from employee agreements through to representation in court, Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court.
• All legal Issues in Employer/Employee Relationship
• Managing Internal Conﬂict and Exit Strategies
• Employment Equality Issues, Workplace Bullying Claims and Disciplinary Matters
• Representation in Court, WRC and Labour Court
• Employment Issues in Business Sales, Group Reorganisations, Insolvencies, Outsourcing Contracts and Staﬀ Policies and Compliance Advice
• Industrial Relations, Trade Disputes and Trade Union Recognition
• Protected Disclosures & Whistleblowing
• Lease Negotiation
• Acquisitions and Disposals of Commercial Property
• Commercial Rent Reviews
• Property Finance Advice and Structures
• Planning and Development Law
• Commercial Property Developments
• Business Contracts & Tenders Advice
• Shareholder Agreements and Disputes
• Advice to Directors and Shareholders
• Company and Partnership Advices
• Shareholder Succession and Exit Planning Advices
• Buying & Selling Businesses
• Venture Capital and Equity Investments
• Arbitration and Mediation
• Banking and Finance Disputes
• Corporate and Commercial Disputes
• Defamation-Media Law
• Insurance and Negligence Claims
• Shareholder Disputes
• Breach of Contract
Phone or email for advice on Employment, Commercial and Property Law.
Phone +353 1 663 2000
"We are always impressed with the practical approach and commercial sense that the partners bring to help resolve our legal issues. Their knowledge of employment law in particular is excellent but it is their ‘always reachable’ attitude that impresses us most."
Joe Barrett, Applegreen PLC
"We have many legal requirements from commercial agreements to employment law advices. Sherwin O’Riordan are always there to steer us through all our legal issues and the fee level is always very reasonable."
Cormac Manning, Freshii