At Sherwin O’Riordan, we understand that the prospect of having to pursue debtors for unsatisfied debts can be costly and time-consuming for our clients.
This is why we aim to take the responsibility for doing so away from them, allowing them to concentrate on more important matters, and to be confident that their debts will be handled by an experienced team of legal advisors. We have acted for a number of leading organisations including Ulster Bank, IBRC and ACC Bank.
- Loan Portfolio Sales and Purchases
- Insolvency Procedures
- Security Enforcement and Litigation
- Security Review and Strategy Advices
- Title Reviews on Security Held
- Potential Title Issues Over Properties Did Not Invalidate Appointment of Receiver
- Receiver Was Not a Necessary Party to Tenant’s Appeal
- Receiver to Bear Majority of Costs Associated with Restoring Company to Register
- What do You Need to Get a Summary Judgement and How do Borrowers Stop Them?
- Difficulties in Recovery Cases Where the Plaintiff Company in the Proceedings Were Not a Party to the Original Loan Facilities in Question.