When considering whether or not to invest in Ireland, there are a variety of practical issues that our specialist commercial lawyers and investment experts can help you with.
Sherwin O’Riordan provides advice to businesses expanding into and investing in Ireland. Our team have specialist knowledge and experience in facilitating both the short and long terms needs of businesses investing and setting up in Ireland.
- Tax planning and advice on appropriate tax and corporate structures
- Company incorporation
- Negotiation of the development agency grant agreement
- Advice on general corporate matters and corporate governance
- Company secretarial
- Advice on intellectual property development, licensing and protection
- Advice on employment law and employee benefits
- Property matters
- Environmental and planning law advice
- Advice on commercial contracts and terms and conditions of trade