- Dismissing Employees: Procedures & Pitfalls
- Brief Overview of Irish Employment Law
- Brief Overview of Irish Employment Law for Businesses
- Fair Procedures in Dismissals - Probationary Periods
- Fair Procedures in relation to Performance Issues - a Test for Employers
- Dismissing for Misconduct
- No Fault Dismissals - Commercial Strategy
- Incapacity Dismissals
- Potential Title Issues Over Properties Did Not Invalidate Appointment of Receiver
- Receiver Was Not a Necessary Party to Tenant’s Appeal
- Receiver to Bear Majority of Costs Associated with Restoring Company to Register
- What do You Need to Get a Summary Judgement and How do Borrowers Stop Them?
- Difficulties in Recovery Cases Where the Plaintiff Company in the Proceedings Were Not a Party to the Original Loan Facilities in Question.