At Sherwin O’Riordan we understand that in the course of our lifetime we will all require medical care.
Medical Negligence Claims Dublin
The consequences of suffering a medical accident as a result of negligence on the part of a medical professional are not only extremely stressful and emotional but they can also have significant financial implications for you and your family. We represent our clients with commitment and sensitivity, guiding them through the process to ensure that the negligent parties are held accountable for their actions and appropriate compensation is secured.
- Birth Injuries
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Injuries
- Misdiagnosis Claims
- Oncology Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery Claims
- Gynaecological & Obstetric Claims
- General Medical/Surgery Claims
- GP/Dental Claims
- Accident & Emergency Claims
- Claims on Behalf of Children
Who we represent
We act for a wide range of private clients in matters including purchase or sale of property, wills and administration of estates and Family Law. Our objective in dealing with families and their requirements is to develop an understanding of their immediate and longer-term needs. All matters are dealt with in the strictest confidence and with the highest of professional standards.
Contact our Medical Negligence Claims Lawyers in Dublin, Ireland
- Represented the Plaintiff in a complex medical negligence action; Thomas Hill-v- Health Service Executive  IEHC 746. The Plaintiff was successful in his negligence claim against the HSE for significant disability caused by the accidental tear of his ureter while removing a kidney stone in 1998 and was awarded €701,000. This included over €400,000 for lost earning to date and in the future, in addition to €250,000 general damages.