Phone: +353 1 2120456
Helen is a Partner at SOR and is the Head of the commercial property department.
Helen qualified in 1987 and has a BCL from University College Dublin. She has extensive experience in commercial property law, advising on title, leasing, development, funding and construction issues. Helen's is a well respected commercial property solicitor and has a broad practice encompassing all aspects of commercial property work, including:
- Property financing,
- Landlord and tenant,
- Development and asset management.
- Acquisition and disposal of investment property portfolios
- Negotiation of commercial leases for both landlords and tenants
- Sale and leaseback transactions
- Property related aspects of liquidations and receiverships.
- Commercial Property aspects of commercial transactions, including the sale and purchase of companies in Ireland.
- Advised one of Ireland’s leading nursing home operators on the buyout of its investors at the end of the tax scheme. This included new fundraising to effect the buyout of the borrowers/tax investors pursuant to a put and call option agreement. View more details.
- Law Society of Ireland