Sherwin O’Riordan is a firm of highly experienced solicitors with specialism and expertise in Personal Injury*.
Accidents can have serious consequences for individuals and their loved ones. Often injury involves periods of pain and suffering; loss of wages from absence at work; treatment costs; and other extra costs such as domestic help or transport. If your injury was the result of an accident that was not your fault, legal advice is available. Public authorities, companies, employers and road users are all insured against the risk of accidents precisely because the law states that an individual is entitled to compensation for injury caused as a result of their negligence. The Garda are also insured in the event that they incur an accident in the course of carrying out their duties.
This is because the law recognises that individuals should be compensated for injuries by whoever is responsible as a way to try put them back in the position the were in before their accident.
If you have been injured and suffered as a result of an accident, legal advice is available. You can speak to one of our team to discuss how we can get your life back on track. As well as Personal Injury* law, our solicitors provide legal advice to individual and businesses across all areas of business law, banking, investments, employment law, wills & probate, inward investment to Ireland, dispute resolution and more.
Personal Injury* Lawyers Dublin, Ireland
The firm has developed dedicated service areas built on years of experience and specialist solutions. We foster long term relationships with our clients who value our practical approach and trust us to deliver highly effective and tailored advice.
Attention to detail and focus on excellent client service and the delivery of consistent advice create strong, long lasting and trusted relationships with our clients. Our solicitors bring knowledge, experience, understanding and a practical approach to every legal issue.
Why choose us?
Experience and know-how: We have years of experience and knowledge. We provide a wide range of expertise to both corporate and private clients. We have devoted a vast amount of time and resources to our knowledge base and also our case management system. This allows us to be more efficient, with greater use of time, which in turn means a better service to our clients.
- Quality: It's our business to ensure that we provide the highest quality advices that enhances both your business and ours. We offer a pro-active service, flexible enough to adapt to your legal needs as they change.
- Professionalism: We are courteous, respectful and conduct ourselves in a professional and responsive manner.
- Customer support: We pride ourselves on our customer support being of the highest standard. We don't abandon our clients once the deal is closed - we are always on hand to help. Our testimonials bear witness to this.
- Personal service: Being a small firm we are able to offer our clients a personal and dedicated service. We build and sustain close relationships with clients so as to gain an understanding of their ongoing strategies.
- Dedication: We love what we do and are devoted to our work. We transfer that dedication into every matter on which we work.
- An even-handed approach: Consistent treatment for all of our customers, whatever their size or status.
- No jargon: We promise never to speak to you in technical terms which seem confusing or overly complicated.
- Our fees: We provide the highest quality advice at the most competitive prices. We operate a clear and open billing system.
- We come highly recommended: Please see what some of our existing clients have to say about us.
You won’t hear “it depends” at SOR. We will provide you with different billing options relative to the matter and your requirements. We offer fixed cost, retainer, step by step billing or traditional time based. At SOR we know that one size does not fit all. We know that in order for us to provide the best solution and service to you we have to understand your business and not only meet but also exceed your expectations.
Contact SOR Solicitors in Dublin, Ireland
If you require Personal Injury* advice or advice on any of our other services, legal advice is available. You can call +35316917447 to speak with one of our approachable and experienced solicitors.