At SOR we recognise and understand the specific issues which can arise for entrepreneurs throughout the development and growth of their business. We can assist you with all the aspects associated with starting a new business, be it a limited company, partnership or sole trader.
Lawyers for Startups Dublin
Our corporate and commercial solicitors specialise in providing a full range of legal services and support to entrepreneurs. We offer advice specifically geared toward StartUp business and early stage companies, such as the pros and cons of various business models, setting up joint ventures.
We offer much more than simply legal advice. We are business advisors who offer practical, business-savy legal advice.
Our solicitors work closely with our clients to gain a complete understanding of their business goals. This allows us to become an integral part of the business from the outset and to offer valuable, actionable advice.
Who we Represent
Our clients range from multi-national corporations to closely-held local businesses. We serve the needs of SME companies, Start ups and entrepreneuers located throughout Ireland. Our experience spans a range of sectors including:-
- Professional services
- Software development and IT consulting services
- Retail (highstreet & web-based)
- Healthcare products and services
- Restaurants and food processing
- Financial services (banks, broker-dealers, insurance companies, investment companies and investment advisers)
- We have represented medical device companies from start-ups through to fourth round fundraising including drafting all associated agreements (shareholder agreements, share classes, debentures, loan notes) and employment advice.
- We represent a national medical group on all aspects of their business including joint ventures, share issues and Employment Law Matters.
- We represent a nationwide medical screening service provider in respect of commercial property transactions and advices on commercial agreements and shareholder issues.
- We also represent providers of diagnostic medical procedures in the acquisition of new clinical and commercial premises, joint ventures and equity fundraising.
For more details please contact: